Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby Shower Dessert Ideas

So, my sister and I planned a date for the baby shower. I have been thinking about what to serve. I definitely want to do a pretty dessert table for her but I want to serve food that tastes good too. This is what am thinking...Strawberry Cupcakes -- Turns out Delish already came up with this but mine wouldn't have the stem.Crispy Carmel Marshmellows -- We made these in home ec and I have been craving them since. I was happy to see Big Red Kitchen has the recipe.Dipped Strawberries -- Since I am buying strawberries anyway, why not? Maybe with a pretty pink drizzle.Berry Lemonade -- I already bought some frozen raspberry lemonade. I will add some fruit and ice to make it pretty.Butter-mints - For a little yellow. Besides, I already bought some clearance pink and yellow nut-cups. What else could I put inside?

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!