Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blue & Green Living Rooms

I have a hard time deciding what my home decorating style is. I appreciate many different styles. However, some just feel more like home to me. So every now and then I will show you some things I like. Then maybe we can figure it out together.

I think what I like about these images are the blues, greens, and white. They feel fresh, clean, and soothing.
I like nearly everything in this photo found via ohdeedoh, especially some of the patterns. The funky tables are probably not my style.
I also like most of the things in this photo, found at House of Turquoise, except the tables. I think my taste is a little more traditional and functional. If I was going to have a couple of tables in the center of the room, I would probably want some storage in them. I like the pattern on the rug but that would probably be too much for me as a rug. Last thing is the airplane art. It's pretty cool but not for me. I love the wall and ceiling colors though!Ok, just one more. This one is from hgtv. Once again, I love everything, except those two tables. Maybe it's because I have kids and I know they wouldn't last or...? That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. so fresh and clean...I love the look of greens and blues together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, LOVE that last photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!