Monday, August 16, 2010

Party Favors

Sad day. My computer crashed. Everything is on that thing. The most ironic part is before going off to bed my hubby and I were talking about backing up files on an external hard-drive, CDs, reformatting, and upgrading memory. When I woke up...broken. Just like that.

Happy day. I work for awesome people that let me borrow a work computer until mine gets fixed! Seriously I work with the coolest people and couldn't wish for a better job. Since I couldn't work this morning I had lot's of time to work on the baby shower. Maybe too much time. I decided to make 27 party favors with some paper and brads, using this tutorial. Instead of doing mine with a full 12 x 12 sheet of paper I used 6 x 6 pieces and folded every two inches.

It took a long time but I had a lot of time and a great helper. My 3-year-old loved filling the baskets up with treats. It was a fun project.

1 comment:

  1. Those are perfect favors! The bitty baskets are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!