Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Necklace Displays

Thanks for all of your comments on the earring display. A couple of you even left links to some pretty cool necklace displays I'd like to try out.
Silly me! This one above is so similiar to the earring display. I don't know why I didn't think of it. I found it on Ruffles and Stuff by reading the comments on Kevin and Amanda's blog.
Mandi shared some pretty ones I could buy at Urban Outfitters. Hmmm... This also gives me some ideas of things to look for if I still want to do one DIY style (AKA on the cheap).
Sarah found a bunch of great ideas on this blog. Here are a few of them. They all seem pretty inexpensive to make.

I am looking forward to no more tangled necklaces. Thanks again guys. I appreciate you help and comments!

2 comments:

  1. I knew you'd like the branch! :) I think a lot of UO's style of holders could be found for cheap at the DI with the right eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who'd have thought you could do a necklace display with the same thing I use to hold my spools of thread. Ingenious!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!