Monday, December 6, 2010

Celebrating Christmas

Tonight we celebrated by seeing a live nativity. It was a lot of fun! I was surprised by how mesmerized my 3-year-old was. He just sat quietly and watched. There were sheep, goats, a hay ride and hot-cocoa. They were taking donations but the whole thing was FREE! Isn't it amazing that people would do that and bless so many?


So far we decorated, saw the Nutcracker, and made a paper-chain. What are you doing to celebrate? Yesterday I told my husband I wanted to go caroling. He told me that was "the dumbest idea you ever came up with". So apparently I need some "smart" suggestions (whatever that means).

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this and I just have to make it for my house too! Thank you so much for sharing! I featured it on my blog http://auntielolocrafts.blogspot.com

    Merry Christmas!
    Lois

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!