Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dresser

Last week my project was the boys room. It feels so good to have one room completed! I will show the entire thing in a few days. But, first I'm going to tease you with the projects I did along the way.
This first one is the dresser. I bought this for $10 on Craigslist with the intention of repainting it. My favorite feature is the tic-tac-toe game.
The paint turned out quite splotchy and I'm not exactly sure why. I had my husband spray paint it to avoid exposing the baby to unnecessary fumes. I think it may be that I had him use matte paint instead of glossy. 

Anyway, it's better than it was and we had to get those close put away so... Maybe when life slows down this will show up again as another before & after. More boys room projects to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!