Monday, August 15, 2011

Nursery Inspiration

It's going to be a little while before I make the nursery #1 priority. Our little girl isn't supposed to arrive for 3 more months, although I swear I look ready to deliver. So, I thought I would gather some ideas together here for safe keeping.
I want the room to feel super feminine. I definitely want these colors for the nursery... soft neutrals with warm pink and pops of coral. I also really want those curtains.
I would love to make a mobile like this one. It looks inexpensive to make but creates a big impact.
Maybe a yo-yo coverlet or attach these to a pillow instead?
I couldn't find the white felt one with white butterflies in rows I saw but this is the same idea.

What do you think? I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!