Monday, November 7, 2011

Finished Bedroom

Hmmm... doesn't look like I did much here but it sure took a long time. It's the little things, I guess.

BEFORE

AFTER

First I re-painted the room. You really can't tell but the color I used is a few shades darker and a bit warmer than the original color. Awww... a fresh coat of paint. The pillows, silhouettes, and art are previous DIY projects.

BEFORE

AFTER

Here I touched up the dresser. There were tons of scratches from the move. I also added the "love letters" I repainted here.

BEFORE

AFTER

The biggest changes here are the re-painted dresser and curtains I sewed. One project you can't see is the fan re-do.

The nursery is next up! I have lot's of projects to share. Hopefully I will get those all finished and posted before the little one comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!