Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baby Clothing Display

Sorry guys... life is more crazy than usual lately. Here is the beginning of the promised nursery photos. They really don't do the room justice. My talented photographer friend, Sarah, quickly snapped a few so I will show those too since they are better.
My friend, Pia, helped me with this little clothing display. I love that pretty clothing is on display, rather than tucked away in a forgotten drawer. They are right at my fingertips so I use them more. Also, it didn't cost hardly anything.
Here's Sarah's photo. You can see the pretty blessing dress my mom made hanging. She made it and passed it down to my baby. She says it's the one I wore on my blessing day. She looked so pretty in it Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!