I found another egg-free recipe to share. They are a little on the dry side but with a nice glass of milk... yum! This recipe is from Meg Steven's contribution to food.com.
½ c. brown sugar
½ c. granulated sugar
½ c. peanut butter (I used creamy)
½ c. margarine or butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 ¼ c. flour
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
2. Add remaining ingredients & mix.
3. Form balls (Meg says ¼ inch, mine are probably 1 inch).
4. Press with fork in a criss-cross pattern.
5. Bake at 350 for 9 minutes (Meg says 375 for 8-10 minutes).
6. Cool, enjoy with milk and store in air-tight container.