Sunday, May 10, 2020

Do Feather Finish Concrete Countertops Hold Up?

It's been 3 years since we applied feather finish concrete over our laminate countertops and I get lot's of questions about how they're holding up. Long story short, the feather finish holds up great! The only downside is oil leaves dark spots.



I ended up sanding them down, filling a few problems areas with more feather finish and re-doing the topcoat about a year ago. I used Surecrete XS-327 and liked that finish better than the original product I used.

Guess what else is new? We moved! I will be posting a home tour soon so you can see how things changed over the 9 years we were there. Also, there will be lot's of pictures of the new house as I decorate room by room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!