Sunday, November 10, 2013

Free Holiday Tags Download & Winter Party

Hello, Friends! I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet. But, please forgive me for posting winter projects today. :) I feel like I always have to be one step ahead with my Etsy shop.


I designed these special holiday tags just for you! I figure if you take time to stop by my blog, you deserve a little freebie now and then. Print this file on white cardstock, cut, and attach to your holiday gifts. Enjoy!


The tags coordinate with the winter party I designed for my Etsy shop. I've been thinking about it for a long time and working on it all week. I'm so glad that it turned out how I imagined.


I thought it would be fun to have the welcome sign say, "Baby, it's cold outside." It's kind of fun and different. It works great for any winter occasion. But, wouldn't this sign be perfect for a baby shower?


I love the font on this banner! It's so pretty and elegant. I used shimmery silver ribbon to string my letters. I also added a little silver glitter glue around the oval. I chose the phrase "Winter Wishes" because it's versatile for a birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower, New Year's party...


It's seems like you can't have a party without cupcakes these days. Each cupcake topper is unique, just like every snowflake. :-)


For refreshments, s'mores are a great winter treat -- or anytime really :-). Roast your marshmallows by the fire, candlelight, or stovetop. I wrapped the chocolate covered graham crackers in strips of snowflake paper.


Is there a more perfect drink than hot cocoa for a winter party? I don't think so. Make it gourmet with fancy marshmallows, candy canes, and whip cream.


I decided just to wrap the favors in white tissue paper. Maybe it's a little cheesy. But, I thought having the tags say "Thank you snow much" was cute. I was super excited to find the pretty white ribbon with elegant silver accents at the dollar store.


I've noticed most printable party sets don't include the invitations. But mine do! I think it's cool to have everything you need, including thank you cards all together. So, go check out my shop and tell you're friends.


Special thanks to the Graphics Fairy for the pretty snowflake shapes! She has tons of free graphics. So, go check it out. :) I'm also linking up to Skip to My Lou's Made by You Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!