Thursday, June 17, 2010

Photography Tips

First off, sorry that my photos aren't the greatest. I am still learning to take nice photos and my camera's not extraordinary. However, I am quite happy with some of the photos I have been taking of things around our yard lately. This is mostly because of the subjects and not the photographer though.

Anyway, I have been searching for good tips and I thought I would share a few with you:

1. Understand your camera. This explains your camera in plain & simple English!

2. Make a lightbox. This one is inexpensive to make and folds to store neatly.

3. Use natural light. It is pretty simple but it has made all the difference for me.

1 comment:

  1. I've been putting your tips to good use! I read a ton of stuff here too:

    http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/category/basic-photography/what-the-heck/

    so between all the info and natural light, I'm starting take pictures I actually like! Lol. :) Thanks for posting all the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!