Monday, July 12, 2010

File Folder Games

Before I dive into making new projects, I should finish up a few old projects I started. I have been working on making file folder games for a while. I especially like Finch Family Games for use during church. I have also found some free file folder games at Preschool Printables that are good for preschool topics. File folder games are basically learning games that fit into a file folder. You print them on your printer or copy them from a book, cut them out, and laminate them. I usually "laminate" them myself and put magnets on my games. It is a fun teaching tool.
DOWNLOAD: PAGE 1 / PAGE 2
Right now we are teaching our 3-year-old shapes. So, I made a shape file folder game. I would like to share it with you, free for personal use. Print 2 copies of each page, one on white paper and one on colored cardstock. One page has basic shapes and the other has more complicated shapes. I hope this makes it fun to learn shapes! Linked to Motivate Me Mondays.

2 comments:

Yay, You Made a Comment!