Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Baby Patterns

Before my computer crashed I had a file with quite the collection of awesome ideas. To help me cope losing all those files I have tried to recover some of the baby ideas I found.I have seen these pretty shoes done with all kinds of fabrics and sweet details (maybe a ribbon tie for a special little girl?). The free template and instructions are from Martha Stewart.Dana from MADE created tons of these cute diaper covers and provided a free template and instructions. This came at the perfect time because I was just thinking about trying to make a swim diaper cover for my 1 year old. Plus, what little baby girl doesn't need a stack of these?There are plenty of great ideas on Prudent Baby but this is one of my favorites. These swaddling blankets are so nice to have with a newborn. It's true that babies love to be swaddled. These are a little more complicated than the first two patterns, but make swaddling so nice, safe, and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!