Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Transformer Bedroom

So, here is our boys room. It's pretty bare. Remember, we just moved in. My goal was to have a Transformer bedroom that didn't feel too themed.
BEFORE

AFTER

There are lot's of little projects that went into putting the room together. First, I don't know if you can tell I painted the walls a warm gray. Then I painted the dresser, made pillows, created some art for the walls, and a banner. I didn't buy a lot of new things. My sister gave me the curtains. The kids love it and that's what's important, right?
BEFORE

AFTER

I think this room will grow will be able to grow and adapt as the kids get older. I like that. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. It looks really nice Maria! I bet the boys love it. When do we get to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!