Thursday, May 24, 2012

Egg-free Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is an adaptation of my cherry chocolate cookies. I have tried other egg-free chocolate chip cookie recipes and haven't been very impressed. So, I ended up making this one up myself. So far it's my favorite... a little crispy on the outside, soft & chewy on the inside, sweet and yummy!


Ingredients:
1/4 c. margarine, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. sour cream
1/3 c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 c. milk chocolate chips

Directions:
1. Blend the margarine & sugars.
2. Add sour cream, milk & vanilla.
3. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt.
4. Mix in the chips.
5. Spoon onto cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.

This makes about two and a half dozen. Store in an air-tight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!