2. Cut your flower stems short (mine are about 3 inches). I suggest you let them soak in water after they are cut for a little while so they stay fresh longer.
3. Wrap the stems in floral wire. If your stem is delicate (like my daisy) you may just have to place the wire next to the stem instead of wrapping.
4. Wrap the stems in floral tape. Stretch the tape as you go.
5. Make little flower clusters. I made one with more greenery and smaller flowers/buds for the top. For the middle I used less greens and medium-sized flowers. For the bottom I used my rose cluster.
6. Combine your clusters and wrap them with floral tape. Add a ribbon and pin.
FOR FRESHNESS: Spray flowers with a water bottle. Place your corsage in a plastic container from a florist or a loose-fitting zip-lock bag. Put a damp paper towel in the bottom. Store the corsage in your refrigerator's crisper.