Sarah and Mandi, I designed this baby girl shower. One of my favorite elements is the party favors. I love how the paper doilies fit so perfectly around the baby food jars I've been saving.
If you would like to make your own, follow these steps:
1. Gather your supplies: Clean baby food jars, paper doilies, thin ribbon, tags, scissors, a glue gun, a hole punch, and optional decorative scissors.
2. Center your baby food jar lid over your paper doily. Place small dots of hot glue along the edge of your lid.
3. Attach the doily to the lid where the hot glue is. You may want to use a pencil or popsicle stick to press it on so you don't burn your fingers.
4. Place small dots of hot glue along the edge of your lid (on top of the doily) and attach your ribbon.
5. Thread your tag through the ribbon and tie a bow.
6. Put treats inside your jar!