Friday, March 31, 2017

#PRINCEofPEACE: Free Scripture Printable Art & Card

Have you seen the new Easter video put out by mormon.org? If not, go check it out! It will really put you in the Easter spirit. They will be sharing neat stories that feature different "principles of peace" leading up to Easter.

Have I mentioned that Easter is my favorite holiday... and spring is my favorite time of year? Well, it is! So, I designed a special Easter printable for you. It's one of my favorite scriptures, John 14:27. I explain all about it in this video:



If you don't have a couple minutes to watch it, the message I want to share is that faith in Jesus Christ can bring us peace. In the video, I share an example in my own life of searching for answers after my miscarriage. I feel like this scripture was an answer to my prayers.


Above you can see the printables I designed. There is an 8 x10 printable, 5 x 7 printable & 5 x 7 card. I really love how they turned out! I think they will go great with a variety of home decor styles.

Please enjoy these printables for your own personal use. If you'd like to share them, link to this post, not the downloads directly. Happy Easter!


DOWNLOAD PRINTABLES:

Find more #PRINCEofPEACE posts on the Red Headed Hostess's site & more printables on my Etsy shop here.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I shared this on my Sunday Mormon Moments site on my blog, and I'm sure you'll have some extra downloads from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simple and beautiful, and thanks for sharing your story. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment, Krista! Happy Easter to you too!

      Delete

Yay, You Made a Comment!