Thursday, June 28, 2018

Be Consistant

Hey, Everyone! It's life funny sometimes? I realize it's been over a year since I wrote a post on this blog. The funny part is how in my last post I was so excited to finally quit working and start focusing on my family & Etsy shop.

But, this year I have actually been working more than ever before! For the first few months after I quit, I worked really hard on my Etsy shop. Soon it became clear that wasn't going to be enough to support our family.

I started teaching kids after school art classes. Then we had some unexpected medical expenses. So, I added on working at a local elementary school as a math aide. If you count all the things I was doing for income, there were about 6 different things going on at once for a while.


This summer I've been catching up on the projects I wanted to do throughout the year and wondering what to do next. I printed this scripture out so I can see it every day. I think what I've been missing to fulfill my goals and dreams is finally sinking in... CONSISTENCY.

Now, I have a new plan to keep hustling. It's not some big scheme to flip houses. But, keep my focus on where it belongs, doing small and simple things each day toward reaching my goals.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really fantastic. I appreciate your great job.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!