Thursday, June 1, 2017

Free Printable Quote & BIG Announcement

I don't want to spoil the surprise. But, I'm excited to share a big announcement today. This is something I've been wanting to do since my first baby was born. I give credit to my Etsy shop in the video. But, really, I have to thank my Heavenly Father most for hearing my prayers and providing the way. You'll have to watch the video to find out!



To celebrate this exciting news, I am sharing this free printable. It has been a great reminder to me to focus on what matters most. Enjoy!


Please enjoy these printables for your own personal use. If you'd like to share them, link to this post, not the downloads directly.


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I am so excited for you! You have worked hard to get here. You are amazing. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!