Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Quilt

I finally finished the baby quilt! Yesterday my sewing machine was being moody but I decided to press onward anyway. After all, my little girl will be 6 months old in only a week.
I had a lot of fun gathering the fabric. Some were leftover squares from another quilt, some were from my mom's stash and others I bought at Walmart. I have been pretty impressed with some of their inexpensive prints lately. I really love the texture the eyelet adds.
I'm happy to say that now each of my kids has their own baby quilt made by me! Being the youngest of 10 children, I think it's important to have a few traditions that I do for each child.
So, now you would think the nursery is complete, right? Well, that's what I thought too, until I found this roll of wallpaper at the thrift store. Sorry, I'm going to leave you in suspense yet again!

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute!! I love it!! Impressive job on the quilting! I have only quilted one blanket so far. And it turned out kind of bunched up, so kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!