Friday, August 23, 2013

Little Pumpkin Party & Free Printable Autumn Garland Download

Thanks for being patient with all of my party posts lately. I have been doing a lot of other projects too that I'm looking forward to showing. First, I want to share this party I designed for my daughter's 2nd birthday in case you are thinking about throwing an autumn party.


Here's a free autumn garland printable file to get you started. Print the file out, cut each leaf out and sew them together. Even if you're not throwing a party, this will make a cute fall decoration. You could also use them for scrapbooking, cards, or a wreath. Personal use only.


Ok, now onto the party. I decided to do a "Little Pumpkin" theme since her birthday is this fall and she's our little pumpkin. :) These designs work great for a toddler's birthday, kid's autumn party, or baby shower.


GOODIES: I had a lot of fun putting the favors together. Kids love these little pumpkin candies and they're so cute. I used this super easy recipe to make pumpkin cookies. Yum! You could also serve this with apple cider.


DECOR: The welcome sign might be my favorite part. I just love the way all the graphics come together. There are so many other cute pumpkin & fall decorations that go great with these colors and theme. You can cut strips of paper and make your own pumpkins like these or make my free leaf garland if you don't want to spend money.


If you want to make a party just like mine, stop by my Esty shop here. I include everything in this set, even the invitations. I think it would be fun to cut around the pumpkin shape to make a unique shape for your invites.

Hope this gives you some inspiration for your fall party!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Can you please email me the file for free fall printable. I was getting an error while opening it.My email is rajivkhiani@gmail.com.

    thaks

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!