Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tea Party Set - Birthday, Shower, or Just Because!

Hi Friends! I designed this Tea Party for my friend Kristie's birthday and so far it's my most popular party set. I love that you can use it for a birthday, baby shower, bridal shower, or just for fun!



Here's the whole thing. Doesn't it make you want to have a tea party? We used to throw tea parties just for fun when I was a teenager. Ya, my friends and I are nerds. :)



PARTY FAVORS: These little tags are perfect for party favors. You can tie them around whatever you want. Wouldn't it be fun to wrap them around the handle of a tea cup with a tea packet or candle inside? I would love to take that favor home.



DECORATIONS: This welcome sign has been a big hit in my Etsy shop. I think the tea pot and other graphics I adapted from the Graphics Fairy really help give it that shabby chic look. Here's a tip. Next time you have a party, add a welcome sign to your door to announce where the party location.



MORE DECOR: The "TEA" banner may be my favorite part of this set! You can also spell "EAT". I thought that was pretty clever. :) Another decor idea is tea cups, of course. It's fun to scour the thrift stores for tea cups and saucers. Try mixing sets or plant flowers inside for a centerpiece.



MY PARTY SET: This is what comes with my party set. I try to make sure my sets include everything you need for your party, including invitations and thank you cards.



COORDINATING PAPERS: I've started doing a few digital paper packs too. I work at a scrapbook company so I've steered away from this in the past. But, I checked with my awesome employer and they said it was ok.

So, that's what I've been up to! Making party sets and getting ready for my oldest to go to 1st grade. What's new with you? I love comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!