Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Three Free Inspiring Printable Download Quotes

Please excuse the lack of posts lately, I am actually expecting a baby this January! We are really excited and busy. :) This pregnancy feels different than my others after miscarrying twins about 1 1/2 years ago and another little angel last January.

Needless to say, we've been through quite the roller coaster. I think it's fair to say this has been the most difficult time in my life so far. I'm grateful to have a loving Heavenly Father, Savior, & Husband who are there for me always. Maybe I'll share more on my experience later, if you're interested.


One of the other things that helped me through this time is listening to inspiring messages, including those by Dr. Paul Jenkins. He has so many great thoughts and amazing guests. Seriously, go check it out! You won't be disappointed.

So, today, to celebrate good news, including my pregnancy and selling my 2000th item in my Etsy shop, I want to give you a gift... 3 free 8 x 10 inch printables! Each of these quotes are something I heard on Dr. Paul's podcast that inspired me. I hope they will inspire you too!




Go ahead! Print them out! Hang them up! Be inspired! But, please remember these are Dr. Paul's intellectual property and my creative designs. They are intended for your own personal use. They should not be sold, shared, or distributed. Feel free to link to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!