Thursday, January 9, 2020

Free Printable Download: Luke 2:52, Jesus Increased Scripture for Children and Youth

A friend of mine just got called to lead the girls in her congregation in the new Children and Youth program by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She asked if I could make a poster with this scripture for them to display and recite. I decided I would like to share it with everyone. Please feel free to use it for church or personal use.


FREE DOWLOADS:

I am really excited about the new program and planning to use the concept for myself personally as I set goals. The other day I was watching this YouTube video on setting goals and found it super helpful. One goal I would like to set it writing one blog post per month this year. I have done so many projects I want to share!

Happy 2020 and best wishes on your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!