Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The Book of Mormon will Change Your Life Free Printable

I just received another request for a printable from a friend today to create a printable for her Sunday School class. I believe this quote is from Henry Eyring. I am excited to be studying the Book of Mormon this year in Sunday School. I love the way I feel when I read it, the lessons I learn from it and the way it testifies of Jesus Christ.


DOWNLOADS: 5x7 JPEG / 5x7 PDF

Please enjoy this free printable for your own church or personal use. Special thanks to Min An from Pexels  for the lovely image of the sky and leaves. When I think of change, nature comes to mind. So, I thought it was fitting.

I encourage you read the Book of Mormon and pray to know if it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!