Wednesday, March 7, 2012

DIY Crib Bumper

I realize I kind of left you hanging on the nursery. Sorry. I hope to post the last few pictures over the next week. This is one of the first projects we did for the nursery. After we put the crib together and washed the bedding, we decided we needed to switch up the bumper... very boy, as you can see.

BEFORE

AFTER


Lucky for me I have an awesome sister-in-law that can sew like nobody's business. She came over to help me with the nursery one day and made this transformation. I love it! One thing we didn't consider is the cars/planes pattern shows through a little. But, it's hardly noticeable. The nice part is it was sort of made as a slip cover and can be removed pretty easily by unpicking a few stitches.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet comments on my post over at clothed much! i love what you have done with this crib bumper!! i am your newest follower! cant wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haNNA POSPISL

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!