Friday, August 6, 2010

Felt Food

Are you in love with felt food right now? These cookies are from Ginger Blossoms found via Little Birdie Secrets. I have seen some amazing stuff done. Aren't these bead sprinkles great? I was kind of hoping to be show you some felt food of my own by now.Another thing I was hoping to show by now is this great playhouse I have in store. Don't worry, I am still going to make a playhouse but the truth is...I haven't even started! Shameful, I know. But don't give up on me.

So another month has come and gone. I made some super-duper dough, a coloring file folder game, several puzzle bags, a matching game, and a shape file folder game. See I did get something done, just not what I was hoping for.

This month I have decided to focus on my sister's baby shower and completing that playhouse. Do you think I can actually do it this time? I may need some reminding to help me stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!